The oxidation is the existence that is super unnecessary for a good-looking man that is an enemy!
Oxidation is an enemy that accelerates the aging of handsome men
Though there is the good-looking man even if get old, it that is way of life is enough a parenthesis, and cover it for a fashion sense; get old, and is thought whether men are the majority. (I investigation)
40% agrees when told by the devil in this way, but conscience of remainder 60% says in this way.
What is oxidation?
Is what checked; go, but there is it with an antioxidant supplement so as to be depressed by the world. Then I say that a certain material combines with oxygen when it is said what the oxidation is. In other words oxygen and one or more materials react and are connected and say a chemical change of the fear that it is to a totally different material. When unpredictable hydrogen is combined with delicious oxygen, it is H2O that is water.
The body oxidizes
The thing which we me flew over a difference such as religion and a race and nationality and the poverty and wealth and needed equally “was oxygen”. Though we me are to breathe and take oxygen in the body, I am connected in oxygen which I took going to blood vessel and the cell, and lasting, and supplying oxygen to the mitochondria which are a finally intracellular energy factory. In other words we me are fine if mitochondria are fine.
However, help of the ATP is necessary so that mitochondria create energy, but is the cutting both ways that is oxidized with energy when mitochondria do ATP metabolism. The internal oxidation is generated by the smoking of ultraviolet rays and the cigarette and does it in guys called lipid peroxide which is said to be it like a cause of the skin roughness when, for example, lipid is oxidized. Please search it if interested even if you learn about the ATP too deeply because it is the knowledge that it is not useful. Anyway, oxygen is a thing when the oxidation speed accelerates it if I am oxidized naturally if I breathe and smoke.
There is the important oxidation material in various ways, and, as for “hydrogen peroxide ,” what I have heard with the high active oxygen of the oxidation power thinks. And when oxidation stress depends on a body with active oxygen, a generation power of the protein declines, and quality decreases, and there cannot be the good thing to a body. Because the gene seems to be damaged, cancer cells increase rapidly, and a result becoming poor in the blood circulation, the drop によて wrinkle of the metabolism power and the slack and the baldness and the white hair are what, but beginning = that is aging progresses steadily.
How to stop the body’s oxidation
uch a thing cannot that there is it!
Because I talk for common sense in me, it is delicate whether it is true, but when there is almost around 90 points of precision, I believe it and do not doubt this explanation.
I explained that there is reason properly that polyphenol or vitamins or a supplement with L cysteine declare an antioxidant action and sell, but I do not know it whether it can absorb an ingredient by ingestion. But you should carry it out if you fill intestinal bacteria with good man bacteria and it is not only a chemical formula to make active oxygen no damage with hydrogen water and can realize it in a real body. So I think that the person having a fund to spare should take it in by all means. The one that there was than there is not it is better.
Because there seems to be the hospital which I measure an internal oxidation level and inspect, please check it if worried.
By the way, the blood cleansing may be good because a color of the blood surely returns red. However, I think whether the effect is restrictive by such a little cleansing. Because I should be able to expect the soothing above-mentioned effect and think that absorption efficiency is better than the supplement, I recommend intravenous feeding if I try it in various ways. The glutathione of the topic or highly-concentrated vitamin C must be absolutely reliable!
[article num=”5″ layout=”simple” order=”DESC” orderby=”modified” category=”142″]